Warranty – 24 months from delivery
In the event of a problem that the owner cannot solve alone:
- Contact us by phone or email with a description of the problem. Photos and video are always helpful.
- Based on the information we receive, it may be possible to fix the problem using telephone or e-mail support.
- If the problem requires a replacement part that the owner can easily change, that part will be shipped by Knighttrainer or the local representative.
- If the problem cannot be resolved in these ways, then Knighttrainer will present the necessary steps to fix the Knight Trainer Pro, which may include return to a service centre, subject to the terms of the warranty.
- For return of the main unit, the owner is expected to have the original shipping box available or to pay for a new box including shipping of the new empty box (except if the Knight Trainer Pro was not originally delivered in a box).
- Any damage or malfunction due to mis-handling of the Knight Trainer Pro, including the main unit, the computer, carousel and stand, is not covered under this warranty. The computing device that may be supplied is intended only for use with the Knight Trainer Pro and the warranty only covers the operation of the KTP program on the device.
- Owner modifications to the KTP or dismantling that cause problems (DO NOT MODIFY OR DISMANTLE ANY PARTS OF THE POWERED UNIT OF THE KTP, UNLESS INTRUCTIONS AND PERMISSION HAVE BEEN GIVEN BY KNIGHTTRAINER).
- Allowing the KTP to become wet
- Dropping the KTP
- Using the KTP to eject objects other than regulation shuttlecocks.
- Forcing rotation of the carousel
- Modifying the computing device, if supplied, through hardware or software without authorization, causing problems running the KTP programs.
- Using a KTP prepared for low voltage with high voltage. If you have received a KTP in a low voltage country (100 to 120 V), before you can run the Knight Trainer Pro under high voltages small but very important settings must be changed. If this comes up for you, we can guide you through the process of converting your KTP. Damage caused by ignoring this step are not covered under warranty.
First year, subject to the preceding restrictions:
Except for normal wear of the launching wheels, the KTP is guaranteed against any failure of parts or build, or any sustained malfunction, as long as the KTP has been properly used. Guarantee covers the costs of parts, transport if necessary subject to a $150 limit each way per incident, to and from the delivery point (or equivalent) to a service point, and any labour charges at a service point.
Second year, subject to the preceding restrictions:
Guarantee includes the costs of parts and any labour charges at the service centre. Knighttrainer pays for shipping to the customer up to USD100 per incident, or pays the cost of shipping back to the customer anything authorized to be shipped to Knighttrainer, whichever is greater. The customer is responsible for the costs of shipping to Knighttrainer.
Anything shipped back to Knighttrainer must be properly packed to avoid damage in transit as the sender will be responsible for damage in transit.
The paid warranty extension option for a 3rd year provides the same coverage as the original second year guarantee.
To contact Knighttrainer: