The Knight Trainer Pro has much more power than the original Knight Trainer, and is able to feed baseline to baseline clears. Here are some of the other new features:
- Easily create different shots and combine them into drills with any mixture of serves, net shots, drops, smashes, drives and clears (using an included tablet computer)
- Start the drill and the Knight Trainer Pro will automatically pivot up and down, left and right and adjust the speed to feed the shots in sequence or randomly with the degree of difficulty you have chosen.
- Save these drills for each player so that they can easily be run again at his/her level. Modify each player’s drills to keep up with the player’s improvement.
- Among the drills, create smash defense drills with a level of difficulty far beyond any other machine – and beyond most human feeders
- Feed 250 shuttles continuously before reloading.
- And of course, get the reliability and service for which the original Knight Trainer is so well known.
The Knight Trainer Pro will be manufactured in Montreal, Canada.